Complete Your Gaming PC with RGB
Now buy MSI selected GAMING products,
get the IMMERSE GH70 or ATLAS Mystic ARGB for FREE.
Let’s perform in style with MSI Mystic Light, it provides a complete function to control the RGB light and offers multiple colors and variety of effects for your gaming setup.
April 1st to May 31st, 2019 or while stocks last.
how to reedEM
Get the Mystic Light compatible MSI gaming gear for free
term and conditions
1. Event Duration and Enrolment.
From April 1st – May 31st, 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Glow Your Gaming PC” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- i) Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
- ii) You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Glow Your Gaming PC” promotion. All registration and redemption must be completed no later than June 10th, 2019.
- iii) Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between April 1st – May 31st, 2019.
- iv) Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review which may take up to 14 business days. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the MSI IMMERSE GH70 or ATLAS Mystic ARGB will be sent to Your registered address. The delivery may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- v) Incomplete registration information or missing delivery address may be grounds to disqualify participant from this Event. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion. MSI may reach out to You to verify and/or confirm delivery location. If MSI’s email or contact is not responded to within 5 days, You will be deemed to have waived the redemption item.
- i) Publish a product review for one of Your registered eligible MSI product on the e-tailer website where You purchased the product. A participant may only submit one (1) review per eligible product purchased.
- ii) Provide links to Your review on MSI’s Shout Out website, located at: https://www.msi.com/Landing/join-shout-out-for-msi.
- iii) MSI will rate Your review, which may take up to 15 business days, and rank it as either “Normal” or “High”. Participants with normal ranked reviews will receive a USD$10 Steam wallet code. High ranked review participants will receive particular prize from MSI (details please check on “MSI’s Shout Out website”), and will be eligible to enroll in a random draw for the draw prize. Physical item delivery may take up to 2-4 weeks. The Steam wallet code will be sent to Your registered email address. You must redeem the Steam wallet code through Steam’s platform located at https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode. The Steam wallet code value may be converted to an equivalent local value by STEAM based on your location.
- iv) Each eligible draw prize participant will be enrolled in the draw only once, regardless of the number of eligible products purchased or reviews provided. MSI will randomly pick ten (10) winners from for the draw prize. The winner will receive a Nanoleaf Rhythm Edition Smarter Kit – 9PK. The winners will be notified by email after the draw. The prize will be delivered within a month after winners receive and reply to the email notice. MSI may reach out to the winner to verify and/or confirm delivery locations. If MSI’s email or contact is not responded to within 5 days, the winner will be deemed to have waived the draw prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Eligible MSI products:
- Motherboard: MEG X299 CREATION, MEG X299 GAMING PRO CARBON, MEG X399 CREATION, MEG Z390 GODLIKE, MEG Z390 ACE, MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC, MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON, MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC, MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, MAG Z390 TOMAHAWK
- Chassis: MPG GUNGNIR 100
- Monitor: MAG271CQR, MPG27CQ, MAG321CQR
- Desktop: Infinite X, Infinite A, Infinite S, Trident X, Trident A, Trident 3
- Eligible Regions: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Levant, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments on sales bundle content without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- All pictures are shown for illustrative purpose only. Actual items may vary.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
3. eDM Subscription.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
4. Participant License.
5. Participant Representation and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- i) The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- ii) You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- iii) You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- iv) You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
6. Participant Indemnification.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
7. Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- i) MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- i) to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- ii) to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- iii) to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- ii) MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- iii) MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
8. MSI Warranties Exclusion.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.
□ I fully understand the contents of the Terms and Conditions and agree to them.