- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5000(OC) MHz
- Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future
- Thunderbolt™ 3 ports: Experience Thunderbolt 3 with unprecedented interface bandwidth speeds up to 40Gbp and support for up to six daisy-chained devices.
- Extreme Power Design: INTERSIL digital PWM, direct 8 phases with 90A Smart Power Stage and Titanium Choke III unleash the true power of your processors.
- Outstanding Cooling Solution: Frozr Heatsink, VRM Heat-pipe, Aluminum Cover and M.2 Shield Frozr ensure the extreme performance with low temp.
- Latest Network Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN and latest Wi-Fi 6 solution deliver the best online experience without lag.
- Twin Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr: Turbo M.2 delivers PCI-E Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s for the latest SSDs.
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
MASTER THE GAME
The MEG series seeks to transcend current gaming products, the flagship model designed to push the limits of what an extreme gaming series can be. Combining the strengths of our existing arsenal with new innovative technology; this results in significant improvements in operational and gaming efficiency. With the MEG series, take complete control of performance and personalization with the ultimate gaming series for enthusiasts who want it all.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
MORE RELIABLE CIRCUIT TRANSMISSION
10 PCB layers allows for higher bandwidth and faster transfer speeds. This is also beneficial for reliable circuit transmission
EXTREME STABILITY & COMPATIBILITY TESTING
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.