Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MSI MPG CORELIQUID K360
- MSI MPG CORELIQUID K360
- 360MM – 2 Year WARRANTY
- MSI’s TORX FAN 4.0 provides supreme cooling to the radiator.
- 60mm TORX FAN 3.0 within the water block provides heat dissipation to the power solutions.
- 2.4″ customizable LCD display
- G.I. Mode intelligently detects the temperature of the CPU to adjust the speed of the radiator fans, water block fan, and pump.
- The fans’ speed can be independently controlled according to different user scenarios.
- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Graphics Cards Accessories
- All-around Protection: protecting the motherboard from being damaged by the weight of graphics card
- Gas Spring Design: vertical support between top and bottom of case, fits cases from 390 mm (height) to 680 mm
- Anti-shock Rubber Base: absorbs the pressure from gas spring and prevents any damage to the case
- Solid Graphics Card Lifter: plastic holders featuring rubber pad in gaming design to buffer vibration and protect the thermal cover
- MSI’S MEG SILENT GALE P14 provides sufficient airflow to the radiator for cooling while maintaining low noise levels.
- A 60mm fan is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the M.2 SSD, CPU VRMs, and surrounding components.
- The MEG SILENT GALE P14 and the water block fan support 0% RPM to ensure zero noise under low temperatures.
- The MEG CORELIQUID S Series comes with a 2.4” IPS display capable of displaying hardware information, GIF, MP4, photos, texts, and live weather information.
- The MEG CORELIQUID S Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
Case & Components
- Anti-rotate mechanism makes sure the logo is always sitting upright.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.