Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MSI MPG CORELIQUID K360
- MSI MPG CORELIQUID K360
- 360MM – 2 Year WARRANTY
- MSI’s TORX FAN 4.0 provides supreme cooling to the radiator.
- 60mm TORX FAN 3.0 within the water block provides heat dissipation to the power solutions.
- 2.4″ customizable LCD display
- G.I. Mode intelligently detects the temperature of the CPU to adjust the speed of the radiator fans, water block fan, and pump.
- The fans’ speed can be independently controlled according to different user scenarios.
Out of stock
- MSI’S MEG SILENT GALE P14 provides sufficient airflow to the radiator for cooling while maintaining low noise levels.
- A 60mm fan is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the M.2 SSD, CPU VRMs, and surrounding components.
- The MEG SILENT GALE P14 and the water block fan support 0% RPM to ensure zero noise under low temperatures.
- The MEG CORELIQUID S Series comes with a 2.4” IPS display capable of displaying hardware information, GIF, MP4, photos, texts, and live weather information.
- The MEG CORELIQUID S Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
Case & Components
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 3300MB/s and Write speeds up to 3000MB/s
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- 5-Year Warranty
- The MAG CORELIQUID C Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
Graphics Cards Accessories
- All-around Protection: protecting the motherboard from being damaged by the weight of graphics card
- Gas Spring Design: vertical support between top and bottom of case, fits cases from 390 mm (height) to 680 mm
- Anti-shock Rubber Base: absorbs the pressure from gas spring and prevents any damage to the case
- Solid Graphics Card Lifter: plastic holders featuring rubber pad in gaming design to buffer vibration and protect the thermal cover