Buy Optix MPG 27” series Curved Gaming Monitor
Get FREE SteelSeries Qck Prism and USD30 STEAM WALLET Code
Promotion Period:2018/7/15 – 2018/9/30 or while stocks last
Introducing 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7+ platform. Your computer’s performance, optimized for you.
how to redeem
TERM & CONDITION
Event Duration and Enrolment.
From Jul 15th – Sep 30th, 2018, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Light Your Pulse” promotion (“Event”) while supplies last. To become eligible, You must complete the following steps:
- Log into Your MSI Member Center account webpage located at https://register.msi.com/home/login. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account if You have not previously registered
- Go to the product registration page
- Register Your product by selecting the product line
- Select the “Light Your Pulse” promotion
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions
- Provide copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show Your registered product model name, invoice date, and shop/vendor name
- Await MSI approval or rejection of Event eligibility. Verification may take 7 – 10 business days
- If approved, the Steam wallet code will be emailed to Your MSI Member registered email. You can redeem the Steam wallet code through Steam’s platform located at https://store.steampowered.com/account/redeemwalletcode.
Delivery of physical redemption prize may take up to 2 – 4 weeks, or more due to customs clearance.
- Eligible MSI products: MPG27C, MPG27CQ gaming monitor
- Eligible regions: Malaysia. You must be a legal resident in the specified regions.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Event Redemption PrizeThe Event redemption prize is one (1) SteelSeries Qck Prism and USD30 Steam wallet code – while supplies last.
- eDM Subscription.You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- Participant Representation and Warranties.You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
- Participant Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- Participant Acknowledgement and Consent. You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- MSI Warranties Exclusion.MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability.TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
- Miscellaneous.This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.