- MEG Trident X 11th
- MEG Trident X 10th
- MPG Trident AS 11th
- MPG Trident AS 10th
- MPG Trident A 11th
- MPG Trident A 10th
- MAG Infinite 11th
- MAG Codex 5 11th
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Event Duration and Enrolment.
- From Jan. 12th – Feb. 11th, 2022, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Monster Hunter Rise Game Bundle” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI’s Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered. Original brand manufacturers and I-café customers are not participating MSI partners for this Event.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Monster Hunter Rise Game Bundle” promotion. All registration and redemption are processed on a first come, first served basis, and must be completed no later than Feb. 14th, 2022. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Jan. 12th – Feb. 11th, 2022. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game key (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to 14 business days if You are required to provide additional information.
- The Event will automatically end when all game key have been redeemed. MSI may disqualify entries not meeting these Terms and Conditions. Applications rejected due to failure to meet the 7-day registration or verification requirement may be re-applied. Redemption entries may become available due to the rejection of ineligible applications. In such instances, available redemption entries will be allotted to an eligible application next in line pursuant to the stated first come, first served redemption basis.
- Game Key: (1) copy of Monster Hunter Rise PC standard game key (valued at USD$59.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game key quantities apply. Game will only be launched after Jan. 12th, 2022. Game key(s) must be activated through the Steam application.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligible MSI products:
- Optix MAG272CQP
- Optix MAG272CQR
- Optix MAG274QRF QD
- Optix MAG281URF
- Optix MAG322CQR
- Optix MAG341CQ
- Optix MAG342CQRV
- MPG Z690 CARBON WIFI
- MPG Z690 FORCE WIFI
- MPG Z690 EDGE WIFI
- MPG Z690 EDGE TI WIFI
- MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- MAG B660 TOMAHAWK WIFI DDR4
- MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI DDR4
- MAG B660M MORTAR DDR4
- MAG B660M BAZOOKA DDR4
- PRO B660-A
- MAG B660M BAZOOKA DDR4
- PRO B660-A
- PRO B660-A DDR4
- PRO B660M-A WIFI
- MPG VELOX 100R
- MPG VELOX 100P AIRFLOW
- MPG QUIETUDE 100S
- MEG CORELIQUID S280
- MAG CORELIQUID C360
- MPG A850GF
- MPG A750GF
- MAG CH130 X
To be considered an eligible Product, the product must: i) be listed in this specified product list; and ii) be purchased from authorized channels in an Eligible Region (see below) where the entrant resides. Products in the specified product list purchased overseas or outside of official MSI authorized channels in the Eligible Region shall not be considered an eligible Product under this Event.
- Eligible Regions (Regional availability applies): Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, France, Ukraine, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Serbia, United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Argentin, Bolivi, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, República Dominicana, Ecuador, Perú, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico, Brazil.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
Participant Representation and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI Warranties Exclusion.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.